We love repeat customers! Especially when we get to see how much they have grown over the past year! Little Addie's TWOtti Fruitti party at Lucky Monkey Indoor Playground was an explosion of bright colors, fabulous fruit shapes and adorable touches that made everyone (even the adults) get in on the Fruity fun!
We just LOVE indoor playgrounds for the kiddos! Places like Lucky Monkey, MyGym, Rebounderz, Planet Obstacle, etc. are popping up all over cities and offer a perfect opportunity to make your party planning simple and keeping the kids entertained easy! Add to that one of our Parties in a Box and you've got everything you need for a special celebration!
A few reasons why we love indoor playgrounds for parties:
- Indoor playgrounds offer set packages that are affordable and often include food and drinks for your little guests. All you really need to bring in is any additional decor (like our Parties in a Box..hint, hint), favors and the cake! Unless you want to go all out like Addie's Mom...then hire us to create a Custom Party! Contact Lou & Pepper HERE
- The space is secure, often with some sort of check-in/check-out procedure, and includes a designated party room.
- The staff does all of the work. They will help set-up the party, serve the kiddos food, cut your cake, pass out goodie bags, pack up your presents and best of all, clean up!
- Entertainment is built in. Whether it is jumping on a trampoline for hours, bouncing in the provided inflatables, singing along with a musician, or practicing their ninja skills...kids have non-stop activities to participate in from the minute the party starts.
- They keep it short and sweet. The party won't take up anyone's entire day, usually lasting 2 hours from start to finish. As all moms know, there are likely to be more than one party on any given weekend day. Indoor playgrounds are great because parents can hit up more than one in a day and share in the celebration with everyone.
One thing to know, is that you will have limited space in the room provided by indoor playgrounds and you also need to adhere to the rules of their facility. Because we were working within these parameters for Addie's party, we focused on three areas for the set-up: the cake table (Fruit Stand), the photo backdrop (which also served as a backdrop to Addie's seat) and the Kids table. See how we styled everything below.
For more information about how we can help make your next indoor playground party a success, contact us HERE or visit our website and check out our Parties in a Box. They are PERFECT for an indoor playground set-up!
Don't see a theme you like? We can create a Custom Party in a Box just for you! Then all you need to do is coordinate to drop off the box to your indoor playground and PARTY TIME! (Live locally in Orlando? Ask us about our Party in a Box delivery.)